Get Scott’s FREE Bass Players Toolkit by CLICKING HERE: http://www.scottsbasslessons.com/scotts-backstage-bonuses-area
Questions During This Episode…
1. What do you personally do to expand your bass line and soloing vocabulary on bass?
2. Scott, can you elaborate on your composition process.
3. Did teaching bass improve your own skills in anyway?
4. How about inverting double stops or sliding chords (perhaps in higher positions on the neck?)
5. When and why did you decide to share your knowledge on YouTube? What was/is the personal story behind Scott’s Bass Lessons as a learning platform and when did you recognise that things started happening?
Have you got a question for next weeks episode?! Leave it in the comments below!